I work nights and sometimes they can get a little slow....I should be studying but after about 3 am my mind goes to mush....so I thought I would let those who are interested check whats going on with us.
As of now in the lives of the Evansons not to much is happening. A couple of weeks ago I had an interview at Imperial Oil/Esso in Cold Lake, it would be a great job we are really crossing our fingers about that one. We have been keeping out eye out for jobs and we even are thinking of moving to Ft McMurray. I went up there a couple of months ago and it was actually not as terrible as I thought it would be, and the money definatly is a big incentive, pay me enough and I will pretty much do anything, haha.

Erica is doing great she is starting to get a real personality/attitude. We are having alot of fun with her, but even though she can't say to many words she still manages to somehow tell us off. But she smiles and laughs way more that she gets mad so I have no complaints. RoxAnn is doing well, I hope she puts her own entries on here to tell you all for herself how she is doing.
4 comments:
Hey pal,
I like this. I think I might even try it myself.
See Ya,
James
Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm so excited for you. I count it as a journal entry too, at least that's how I justify the guilt for not actually writing in my journal! Take a look if you are interested. www.gibbmeabreak.blogspot.com
Hey Ryan I found your address on your facebook! Welcome to this wonderful Blogasphere. We're at www.thehousleyhouse.blogspot.com
Feel free to check us out. I have links to most pf my family there. Cool! I'll check in on you and your cute girls every now and then.
Ciao - Cuzin Jenny
Hey Ry,
Looks cool. Nice to be able to keep up on what's going on. I was talking to aunt Linda last week and she asked about you, but I had no idea what you were up to with jobs. Now I won't sound so dumb saying...uhh, don't know...
Post a Comment