Friday, June 5, 2009

Better get Busy!

It was been forever. We are still alive.  What have we been up to? To think about it not a  whole lot. We were away for the month of April. Ryan had some vacation time that he took off. Erica and I spent 2 weeks at Mom's in Cherry Grove. It was fun for DeNai was up for Easter. Erica really didn't understand what was going on when we had our hunt. I just gave her the little basket that I made up. Ryan came and got us on the 15th and we made our way to Regina. We found out on that trip that Erica gets car sick.   We now have a stock of Gravol when we go on long trips. while we were there we got to spend some time with Laura, Dave and Meggie. Erica had a big fall down the stairs, she was trying to go frountwards. It was a scary time for We could not help her at all. A few brusies later she was all okay and still she goes down the stair right. Well I'm getting sleepy. I'll finish later I promise   

2 comments:

Dave, Laura, Maggie and Chloe said...

Yay, you updated your blog....cute background. That was freaky when Erica went down the stairs, she's one tough cookie.

Francis Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yay I will add you to my list! If you need any tips let me know! By the way I love those pictures of Erica, adorable!!