Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Much


Well I guess it's time to make a post. We haven't done a whole lot since the last post. We're doing well and have been enjoying the nice weather. Erica and I played at the lake on the weekend. Enjoyed the sand and the sun. I got a nasty burn and it's funny I did put on the sunscreen. You can see my finger prints from where I had applied it. Ryan spent the day with some buds playing paint ball in Boyle a few hours away. He had a good time and also some nice swells on his back!   
Made a fast trip to Edmonton and spent a few dollars on car repairs last week. Never a happy time, but I'm glad that we caught it when we did. Something to do with the timing belt and new tires. It would have been twice the amount if we left it any longer. I have to say that this is one of the first times that we have done anything to the car since we got it. We have been blessed!  

All in all everything is just peachy! (I had a good one today, the fruit!) (Man, I'm so funny!)

Random pics of our big girl! 


Found Erica like this one afternoon. 
I love that she likes books.


Cheese!


I'm wearing slippers!











No comments: