Monday, October 19, 2009

Forgot

While we were away, we spent some time in a huge sports and recreation store called Cabelas. (like Pro Bass Sports) Just some pics of Ryan and Erica at the target shooting area. I kicked butt! I beat Ryan! I have no way to prove it Ryan used my gun before I could get a pic. of my score, It felt good! I guess all the clay shooting with my dad when I was younger payed off.



At the start of October we decided that there would be" no more diapers".(this came from changing 3 children for a week) Erica has been really good at this new change. She loves to wear panties and has pride in using the potty. We had to bribe her, but it worked and we are enjoying a few new toys and movies. I am so proud of her, this is a big step in a child life.

We have been under the weather the last few days, but hopeful we'll bounce back soon.

I'm getting bigger, Ryan likes to pat my belly and call me "Tubby". Erica says she wants a baby girl like her. We'll have to see. I have no feeling at all of what this baby is. We'll find out on Nov 5th.

In a nut shell were all okay!

No comments: