Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time!


The time seems to be going so fast these days! Weather is starting to get cold and the days are shorter. My time line that I have set for my to do list is not working the way I want it to. I guess I better just weed it down and work at one thing at a time. I have learned a lot about myself the last few weeks. Things that I need to improve in and things that I need to continue. I have to thank conference for this and from the acts of others.

I feel like I just got pregnant and now I'm in my 17th week and the baby is about as big as a turnip. I have been following a web site called BabyCenter. It is very informative letting me know week by week of what the baby should be like and what mamma should be like. I seem to be right on board with it.

Our Erica is getting big so fast too! She was just my little uptight baby, now she can tell me off and is starting to be potty trained. She really isn't to bad, I can not complain, I have a good little girl. She is all girl! Wanting to get dressed up and dance around with her little piano that her aunty gave her. She told me the other day that she was a princess and I was the queen.(no one has called me a queen before it made my day) I love this age, she comes up with some of the funniest things to say and you know she had to think about it!

Time is getting faster and it's not going to slow down. I better get myself on board or I'll be left behind which I don't want to be.

Thank you for all the TIME to reevaluate life. Hopeful I can make it better for myself and my family.

Just had to put a pic on. She loves it!

2 comments:

The Pratts said...

Cute pic, and how nice to be called a queen! Wow, we're having the opposite problem...time is moving too fast for you, and way too slow for me!

Francis Family said...

I love babycenter. I also lived from my what to expect book. That's great things are going so good for you!