Monday, November 16, 2009

Early this year!



I was just ready for Christmas. So on the evening of November 10th we put up our tree. I must of missed it last year for I did not have one or any of my decorations. Erica was right into it, everything and anything that could hang was on the tree. The Christmas box was fun too. Erica found the beads, it took Ryan and I almost an hour to untangle them.


As soon as she found the star in the box she had to put it on. That was the first thing on the tree. "I do it'' (I hear that a lot these days)





Erica looking at the tree after it was all done. She also plays with the Little People's Nativity all the time. She had to go to sleep with the camel that night. She is getting excited for Christmas and please weather be nice so we can go to our Christmas parties. I guess I better get a letter to Santa sent off, her list is getting long.


Not the best pic, but it sure was pretty this morning

1 comment:

Elysa Johnston said...

good luck keeping all your ornaments on the tree! Erica is so cute, I can't believe how long her hair is gettin!