Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Waiting Game!
One more week and the waiting game has started. Doctor says she looks good and is ready to go! I guess the next few days will be a patience building experience for me. Something I really need to work on. Sorry friends and family in advance for a grumpy pregnant lady who just wants this baby out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Before you know it, she'll be 2! A few days can seem like 2 years though! ;)
We're excited for ya!
oooooh, I'm just so excited!!! I can't wait to have a new little niece!!!!
Don't ever apologize for being grumpy while pregnant. It takes a toll on the body and on the emotions. At least you know she'll be here soon!
Can't wait to see her! It's going to happen so soon. Hey you are so a loud to be grumpy especially at the end! I'm super excited to meet her.
Post a Comment