Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just a few things!

Aubrey had her first road trip and did awesome! She slept most of the drive and only cried for a few mins. We had a fun few days at my mom and dads. We were planing to have a little birthday party for Erica and realized that it was also my parents 45th Wedding anniversary. So we had a big party!

Ryan asked Erica if she wanted an ice cream cake. She told him in a sad voice that she wanted a Strawberry cake. So my sister made her one. (a hidden talent that we did not know she had) Erica was soo happy.

(blowing out the candles with Ben)


While we were in Cherry Grove we saw a baby squirrel drinking water from a hose. Ryan spotted it first and after it noticed him it started to follow Ryan around. My dad picked it up and we brought it to the house. I would not let the guys just leave it. Erica went right up to it and touch it. Brave girl, for I did not it gave me the willies! My nephew Jamie feed it baby formula and it love him from that time onwards. It would crawl up into the collar of his shirt and sleep. About 2 hours later another one surfaced and it was a lot smaller. We tried to keep them alive but with in a few days both had passed away. I guess you really can't take them out of there own element. Ryan look on line and this little squirrel is about 4-6 weeks old.

Aubrey has just discovered her ears and loves to suck on her fist. She is sleeping really good through the night which makes me happy! She was 12lbs and 22 inchs long at our last check-up.
Her eyes are blue, truly herself because the rest of us have green and brown. She is a lot more "healthy" than Erica was at her age Ryan calls her chubalicious!(I think that is how you spell it) She is a really good baby and we are very lucky!


(I just though it was cute)



Ryan caught a smile


Our beautiful girls!

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

Aw, love the pic of Erica with her birthday cake! And Aubrey is getting cuter and cuter all the time. I still can't get over how your girls voices sound exactly the same to me!

Oh, and I laughed when you said the squirrel gave you the willies. It would give me the willies, too!