Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best of Luck!

Laura(Ryan's sister)sent the girls green outfits. I loved them! (what a good idea for some pics) That is what we did, arranged for Jill to take some of the girls. I felt really bad for taking up Jills time for Erica would not even try to give a nice smile and Aubrey was not going to co-operate. Jill did it! She captured some really nice pictures of them.







I am very proud of my girls! I'm enjoying the time I can have with them as a stay at home mom. The day to day moments of growth, laughs and cries. Messes, blowout diapers, worry(on my part) hugs, kisses, not listening, jokes, funny things that kids say, talking back, baby smiles, puke, coo's & goo's, dishes and more dishes, laundry, movies, toys, baths, stories, naps, parks, dirt, breakfast , lunch, dinner and did I mention laundry.(ect.ect.ect.) I would not change being a mom for anything I LOVE IT!

Ryan is busy working, studying and being daddy. He has a little one that adores her dad! He writes another test on July 6th. I really commend him for all the hard work he does for his family. I truly would not be able to function on his schedule. We are all wishing him Best of Luck.






3 comments:

The Pratts said...

Cute pics! Aubrey looks so much like Erica to me in those photos!

The Anderson Family said...

Oh my goodness RoxAnn... I love taking pictures!!! It was not a big deal at all to do it:) You have really beautiful kids. I had fun! Good luck to Ryan... you'll have to let Travis know how it went!

Dave, Laura, Maggie and Chloe said...

cute pictures. Your girls are darling!