Monday, November 21, 2011

Disney Land Part 1


For 2 years we have been saving our pennies. What have we been saving for? Well, to see Goofy of course! On the 18th of October we boarded a plane for California. We rented a house and invited my sister Benni-Sue and her family to come with us. We had tons of fun and are planning our next trip!


Ryan and I by Walt Disney



Goofy! The only time we saw him and
this is a zoom in on the camera.
Halloween time the whole park was
decorated in orange and black.


Amazed Aubrey on "It's a Small World" after all.


Big kids were on a ride and Aubrey found this duck.
"Quack, quack, quack" is all she would say.
Followed it around everywhere while
we were waiting. She loves ducks!?


Pull Ryan!

We found someone!
MICKEY MOUSE

I just missed her kissing his nose.
Aubrey was not scared of anyone, which was really nice.


Erica ran up and gave him a huge hug.

Don't know who was more excited me or the girls!


Sleeping Beauty Castle


To Be Continued .......

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

So fun!!! Your girls must have been in heaven! I love the picture of Aubrey with Mickey, and she and Erica are both getting so big!

Hey, is your dad or some other relative on the high council from Cherry Grove? A "Brother Hatch" from Cherry Grove spoke in our ward yesterday, and I thought of you!