Erica has been asking me for some time now to go and visit Suzie. So I finally made time and made it a date for us. I picked her up early from school and we together went to the salon and got our....
Hair cut short!
We had a good time! Many happy smiles and laughter was heard for all. Suzie is amazing and she is so fun to be with which makes it all that much better. We made our way for lunch. Where does Erica want to go? McDonalds, A&W, KFC? Well Erica chose Subway! She loves subs and sandwiches, the more in it the more she loves it!(just like Grandpa Evanson)
We finished up our date shopping for a birthday gift for a friend. Thank you Erica for a fun fun afternoon.
Just a cute picture of Aubrey I can't leave her out. Can you guess what she is saying?
"Cheese"
No comments:
Post a Comment