Life has been busy! We are now looking into another avenue in life. We might have another job lined up!
We just we down south again for Thanksgiving and Melissa wedding. Things were going so well and of course something has to go wrong! We forgot about our Temple Recommends. We had them but they had expired. I totally forgot about the dates. So all it all we did not get to see the wedding! I heard that they used us as an example of what not to do! I was a little hurt, but I do have a date set to get them renewed!
The family dinner and reception were really good and Melissa was beautiful! I could see the twinkle in Daynes eye when he looked at his new bride. Ryan and the sister did a little act for the family dinner. They were all dressed up in Disco outfits and sang and danced to Disco Duck. I'll let Ryan tell you all the details.
We have had a flu bug this week and we are all living on little sleep.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment