Ryan has tow more weeks of training and then he starts on his first shift. I think he will do well!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Well we have been here a week and we are starting to get to know where things are. It is easier to navigate through then Calgary,but I haven't seen as many trucks in my life. Not just small half tones but big semi's and buses. Ryan takes a Gray Hound like bus to work and back. Everyone does that and the bus will pick/drop off all over the city. Ryan says he just sleeps most of the time. Erica is starting to settle in, we got her toys yesterday and she had to take them all out and play with everyone. It was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you are doing good. I am trying this blogging thing also. Mine is: sheilajensen5.blogspot.com Check it out if you want.
Post a Comment