Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where has the time gone?

The month has gone by soooo fast! I was thinking of all the different events that have happened in life. The New Year came in with a whirlwind of excitement. Having a little getaway and Ryan breaking his leg. Being with everyone in Ryan's family, Erica had a blast with all her cousins.
Coming home to packing and living out of boxes. Then The Move! Cleaning and living out of boxes once again.

Sorry if it sounds like a big complaining blog, but that is not my intent at all. We are extremely Thankful for the events that have come our way. We have seen and felt an abundance of service from our friends and family. We are both the kind of people to do things on our own, but at this point in life we just could not. Everyone stepped in and helped where we could not.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! The Evansons



1 comment:

Dave, Laura, Maggie and Chloe said...

Oh man, I bet you will be glad to just sit down and relax a bit before the baby comes. I'm sure you are happy to have the move behind you. How's the new place? I'm getting so excited for you to have your new little one...it's getting so close.