I have been working on a few blankets for the new babies in our life. DeNai(my sister) is due a few weeks after me so I made us some cute ones. Here are the two stitches I did. I'm proud for I did not know how to do the shell stitch. Thanks to youtube I figured it out.


We just decided last min. to do a fast Edmonton trip before baby comes. I needed a few things that of course you can't get here. We did have a rough start, but it ended well. We played a bit at West Ed and here is Erica rubbing the nose of her build a bear.
I can't go to the city without visiting ToysRus and Costco. Erica has been bugging me to get the Candyland game. It was on sale so how could I resist. She is playing with her daddy and won. I guess I should of got it a long time ago for she knows her colors pretty well.
2 comments:
I bet Ryan is so relieved to be cast-free! And way to go on the crocheting. It looks really good!
the blankets look great. Can you believe you only have a month left...get as much sleep as possible (actually I was able to get more sleep after Chloe was born...dang insomnia, how are you sleeping these days?). Erica is so cute, I love the picture at build a bear!
Post a Comment