Hopefully in the New Year things will start to slow down. The last year has gone by so fast. We are moved, unpacked and settled in our little home. Ryan is loving his new job. He comes home from work happy and has nothing but good things to say. This new company is very different from the last!!!!! He has a exam date for February 15th and after Christmas Ryan will hit the book once again. 3rd class here we come!
Erica is loving being close to her grandma. She wants to go out to her house everyday. She did have a hard time at first with the move and asked many times to got back to Fort McMurray. We have her registered for gymnastic in the new year and we have planned some play dates. This is good for me to to get to know some of the ladies in our ward. Erica can spell her name and knows most of the letters and sounds. She surprises me every day with some think that she remembers.
(Erica smelling the 60 roses Ryan gave
me for our anniversary.
Very first time he ever gave me roses.)
Aubrey is growing like a weed. She is now crawling and keeps me on my toes with all the things that she can get into. I thought I had things baby proofed, she sure finds everything! She loves Erica, has the biggest smile when Erica is around. Aubrey is a mammas girl. She will only let me put her to sleep. I love how excited she gets when I walk into the room or come home from being away. I know it is a pain for Ryan or Shaina(niece - babysitter)But I do have to get out sometimes. Aubrey loves music, she sings(la la la) and dances when ever we do or she hears it. We are waiting for teeth, they just don't want to come in. She has had red cheeks for I while now.
(Aubrey feeling like a big girl in Erica's chair she fell out soon after I took the picture)
Ryan and I have been on 2 dates in the last month. So nice! First time since Aubrey was born. Very thankful for family around so we can have time for us. Just a little up date from us to you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
2 comments:
cute, cute girls....can't wait to see you guys in a few days :).
Hooray for an update! Very cute girls you have there. Looks like you're settling into life there nicely. And I'm pretty jealous of all the family you have around! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment