It's near the end of January already. Where has the time gone? Aubrey has discovered that the stairs are so much fun. Going up and falling down is a new game. Our stairs don't allow us to put up a gate so I spend most of my day taking her off. Ryan was smart and has rigged something up to stop Aubrey until she can understand how to go down.
Or we could just use Erica. Aubrey did crawl over her and kept on going. Aubrey did go all the way up by herself.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Aubrey is so big! I swear you just had her and now she is going up stairs?!
So cute. Hope you guys are doing great in your new home!
Love the sticker faces! We can finally trust ivy on the stairs...I hate that waiting game!
P.s. I always think about Erica when I look at the Sunbeams in our ward. :) miss you guys!
Post a Comment