Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aubrey is ONE


Our sweet baby girl turned one last Friday. The time has gone by and I'm a little sad that my baby is growing so fast. I love this age! All the new developments that babies go through just amaze me. So here is a little about Aubrey

- She loves to Climb everything and anything.
- Loves to sing and dance whenever any kind of music comes on.
- She is a mama girls.
- Loves Erica and wants to do everything like her.
-Just started walking
-Has 5 teeth and # 6 is on the way

First thing that morning Ryan went in to get her. She was so excited to see her daddy because he just got off of a shift. He sang her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and she just kicked and smiled. That is what she did all day whenever we sang to her got a huge Smile! Had aunties and cousin over for dinner.


Walking to Daddy


up on everything!

screaming at daddy as she ate her cake

Yummy cake made by auntie JoDee

We were in Edmonton a few weeks ago picking up Grandpa from the airport. As we were getting settled in our hotel room Aubrey climbed up on the luggage rack. She was happy until Grandpa moved it. Oh my, you could hear her scream of pure joy from the elevator down the hall.



Putting away dishes one morning, and this is what she did when my back was turned.

I had to just laugh and take some pictures.


We are sure happy we have this little one in our family. Aubrey we love ya!





1 comment:

Dave, Laura, Maggie and Chloe said...

She is absolutely darling! I LOVE her big grin! I hope she had a great first birthday. Her cake is amazing! Thanks for posting picture, love you guys and miss you lots, and lots.
You need to start planning a trip to Utah :)