Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just for Grandma

We just said our Good- bye's to Ryan's parents. They just left for there mission to Africa. So Just for Grandma and Grandpa I'll try to be more diligent in blogging. We were enjoying our green grass and riding our new bikes, but this last week has been miserable and snowing! Are we going to have a summer this year? Ryan is convinced that our summer/spring is never going to come. He is writing an exam this week and I'm going to plan play dates so that Ryan has some quality quite time.




I just love her smile!




Aubrey is going to be our musician she plays on
the piano from Auntie Julie all the time.



We were getting ready to go out on morning
and I had just finished Erica's hair. Aubrey climbed up on the
stool and wanted her hair done. This is her first pony.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

Hooray for an upadate! Also, how did I miss Aubrey's birthday post?! Happy Birthday to her. I love the picture of her on the luggage cart, so cute! And the first pony is ALWAYS exciting!