What have we been up too! We had a fun Easter time. Ryan had to work most of the weekend so the Easter bunny came to our house on Monday. "This is soo much fun!" is what we heard the whole time! Gymnastics are coming to an end. Erica has enjoyed her time and she is doing really well. This is a picture of her on Crazy hair day.(more pics to come)
Just some painted toes for Grandma. In the spirit of Africa.
Erica was laughing one day and this is what I walked in on. Again we had stickers all over. I guess I didn't learn the first time.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, your girls are getting so big! They are so dang cute. I love Erica's toes...did you do them? I'm totally impressed.
Are you surviving your long days with Ryan gone? I'm sure it's going to be a long month, for both of you. Good luck, I wish we lived closer so we could play :)
Ha ha The toes are actually my Visiting teachers toes. She was here one day and I spotted them. I will have to do that to Erica she would love it.
Loved the toes!!! Wish I could do mine the same but I'll have to wait until I get home. This is the first time I've tried commenting on a blog but I've noticed you and Laura have commented on ours so I'll be more diligent. My heart goes out to both you and Ryan for the next few weeks but I'm sure the cheque at the end will make it worthwhile--"Florida, here we come!" Right? : )
MOM
Post a Comment