Sunday, September 18, 2011

Preschool


We have had a busy week. Erica started preschool on Monday. She was so excited to go! (hope she is excited about school forever) I took her in the first day and got her ready and I didn't even get a hug. Just "buy mommy'' and she walked away and left me standing there. Yes, I did hold back the tears. She will go 3 mornings a week.


Excited smile!

She is into Hello Kitty as you can see.

Sitting in front of her cubby

Words from Erica...... I had fun and I had Drew and Eliza and Zoe. They are my best friends. I love them.(friends from her primary class) At preschool I have a snack and play dress up. I play with blocks. I love to be at preschool.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I love that you thought to write down some quotes from her about preschool! Very cute. She looks so big!